Tuesday, January 18, 2005

It is done, sorta, maybe, hell if I know

I interviewed Alton Brown today, let's just get that out of the way.

It occured in a Barnes and Noble in Arlington, VA today at around 3:30. I was happy to meet him, he signed a copy of his book for my mother, and he used my cell phone to call his driver.

The story shall be a good one, I promise, but no further details will be published on this blog because: A. I'm too tired to talk about it, and B. It would be unethical for me to write about it here before giving Scripps their rightful story. Sorry, guys. Check back in a couple weeks if you're one of those pathetic loosers who can't live without AB and want all sorts of inside details.

Still want a new bit o' wit from Logan? Read my last post and try not to use your memory, or look at my old columns on the Collegian website. Sorry, it's the best I can do tonight.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home