Thursday, March 09, 2006

Lots of news

So, I've got some big news.

First, as of 1:30 pm yesterday, I am back at the K-State Collegian.

Second, I got notice yesterday that I took first place in two categories in the annual communications contest put on by Kansas Professional Communicators. They're sending them on to the national competition put on by the National Federation of Press Women, (it's an organization for both genders now).

Here are the story links:

First place for Newswriting.

First place for In-Depth Reporting

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i remember that cad of an evangelist. i'm pretty sure my "brainwashed with liberalism" sign was bright pink, flashing, and beeping all day because of his ridiculousness. Of course I made sure he was aware of it, too....

Congrats!
Jocelyn

3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home