Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Jobless

It's been four weeks now since I left the Collegian.

Four weeks since I wrote a lede.

Two fortnights since my last nut graf.

I miss it.

I don't regret leaving, though, it was necessary or very bad things would have happened. I mean, I had something in between a panic attack and a nervous breakdown the night before Bush's Landon Lecture because it was all getting to me so bad, and then I kept working after that.

As you can imagine, by the time SGA Elections were starting, I was a walking packet of instant nutcase. Just add water, and stir.

So now I have to go over the awkward part, getting them to take me back. I've been trying to get some time to talk with the Editor-in-chief to ask about it, but things keep preventing us from actually talking to each other. Like Fire Alarms. And her leaving for a conference in Los Angeles. And being kicked out of a room because she needed to talk with someone else in there. (It was nothing personal).

But it'll happen sometime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home