Wednesday, March 29, 2006

No date

I messed up and won't be going out on a date Thursday night, that's the night my friend Scott will be in town and we were going to hang out. Thus, a rain check.

I encountered something that enraged me today. I was doing some work in my hometown and stumbled on a framed print of one of my pictures. Only it wasn't a print I'd sold, but a copy. One of my customers had copied it and scanned it onto cheap photo paper to put up at her desk.

So first, she infringed my copyright. But that wasn't what made me mad. I was pissed off because she used a crappy, misaligned color-copier to make it. There were red, green and blue lines running across the whole thing, and the colors were all faded. She made my hard work look like crap.

If you're going to steal my work, at least have the decency not to half-ass it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home