Monday, May 29, 2006

I've been diagnosed with CAS...

That's "Canon Acquisition Syndrome," folks, a subset of the family of behavioral disorders known as GAS's, or "Gear Acquistion Syndromes." These disorders, most common in males but also present in females, cause a person to suddenly buy large quantities of a sudden kind of thing, or if they lack the means, waste countless hours wishing they could.

I have the second sort, in that I have been obsessively checking online camera retailers and classifieds for new gear to buy. I want to build my kit further, I want more gear. And even though I'm in too much debt to do that right now, I keep thinking I could afford that new lens or flash bracket or lighting kit. My mouth waters as I view a for-sale ad for a used 15mm 2.8L Fisheye or that bracket from Custom Brackets I want soooooooooooooooooooo bad. (Click link)

I'm a danger to my own self. I need help. Or a loan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home