Tuesday, May 02, 2006

To hell with civilization

So I posted a funny, tongue-in-cheek quote about people and their job choices that naturally praised journalism and mocked lawyers. And a future-lawyer friend of mine takes it as a personal insult.

Then I complemented this girl I work with who has been feeling down, and she turns it into an insult and now I can't really talk to her anymore.

I'm not dealing well with people lately. I make the slightest action and all of a sudden everyone is pissed off at me. I don't get it.

Oh, wait. Finals are next week. That explains it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mela said...

Sorry, my reply was completely tongue in cheek as well. I wasn't being serious; I'm sorry it came across otherwise. I found the quote amusing. And I'm still speaking with you. BTW, I need to return those chapters to you...is there more yet? o.O!?

6:55 PM  
Blogger Logan C. Adams said...

Dang Women. I can never understand anything they tell me. It's those dang asian emoticons. You know I don't speek Japanese 733t!

4:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought the comment was funny....

And probably good for you my comment from the other day didn't come through. It was nothing bad, but might have hit you at the wrong time. I commented on the video clip you put up. Personally, I'd be pissed if someone did that to me and, honestly, not joking now, might kick him.

That is all. :)

~Katie

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I looked at Jackie and Bruce's wedding pictures and I just wanted to let you know I think you did a great job! ~Katie

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you ever stop to think that you are the problem, as opposed to civilization?

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home