Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Ummm, Excuse me!

Things have been way too tense on this blog lately, and I'd like to see it move TOWARD friendlier ground.

You might notice that a post with a lot of comments dissappeared today. That was my doing, although not intentionally. (Sometimes I get distracted and hit the wrong combination of buttons without thinking. Shame on me, moving on...)

First off, all flames will be deleted right off from this moment on. I will not respond to mean, rude or downright annoying people; I will simply ignore them as they deserve.

If you don't like my writing or photography, leave. I don't recall typing the address in your browser, jamming your eyelids open and/or forcing your face to the screen.

Oh, and if you have a problem with something I say or do, please try to elaborate your feelings further than just saying it "sucks." I'm not saying you can't use the word, I use it all the time. Just please, please try to say why it sucks, or if you want to contribute a little, how not to make it suck.

And for the love of God Almighty, (or, if you're an athiest, the love of Pete) if you're some guy who knew me in high school and want to reminisce, include your name. I don't like it when people from my past try to get me to play the guessing game, and anyone who tries to do so from here on will be ignored.

In closing, let's just try to get along. GROUP HUG!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mela said...

Too bad I don't know what's going on, eh? ... But Logan, you suck. ~.^; You show up late for class, distract me, and then to top it all off you razz me about getting done early! But that's okay, I still love you. <3

P.S. I'm just teasing you. So don't get your undies in a bunch.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home