Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I want to smash my head against a wall. Repeatedly. Until it cracks open.

For the past few days, I've gotten nothing but pain from my head, mostly from what feels like the right-hand side of my brain. It's as if some sharp, pointy, and abrasive is lodged in my skull, and Ibuprofen, which normally makes my headaches stop in their tracks, has failed me.

I tried Aleve yesterday hoping a different approach would help. Instead it got worse. The pain spread through my whole head and made all of my joints hurt while giving me a strong feeling of disorientation. So either it was side effects, or i have a problem Aleve isn't meant to solve.

The problem is, I can't focus on words, and my writing is going to hell as a results. The story I wrote yesterday (which was printed before I said it was done) was a piece of crap and I'm downright embarrassed over it. I just want this shit to stop

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe it's a migraine? Try a heat pad and sleep, along with the pain killer. Works for Cody.

---
I think Mousse likes ear wax.

Or they look like a fun toy and are nice and chewy (I wouldn't know, as I do not play with or chew on earplugs).

-Jocelyn

5:59 PM  
Blogger Mela said...

My cats like earplugs to play with, even without the earwax.

For your head, Logan, you might try two aspirin, two tylenol, and caffiene all at once. Otherwise known as: what's in Excedrin Migraine. Of course, Midol (your mom might have some) works well too. Just a suggestion. <3

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home