Friday, September 09, 2005

Weekend Plans

A few notes as I wait for sources to call me back for a story that's due today but won't run for a few weeks.

- At 5:30 tonight I'm picking Emma (my cousin's daughter) up from preschool and taking her home to Council Grove with me. My mom has been inviting her down time and time again, so she's finally getting her wish to have her neice's daughter come play with her for the weekend.

- Once I get home, I'm giving Emma over to mom and heading straight over to the football stadium to shoot the 7:00 football game at my alma mater, Council Grove High School. The coach has given me full permission to be on the sidelines, and I intend to make some great images tonight that should be on photoshelter by tomorrow morning.

- Business is going very well for me, I just celebrated my first $1,000 in print sales and will be introducing a new product later this month that I'm certain will blow people away.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, have a great weekend in Council Grove! I can just see you and Emma singing along to whatever it is little kids sing these days on the car ride down. :) Enjoy! ~Katie

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home