Saturday, May 28, 2005

Big tough Indy500 driver is scared of a little girl

I don't believe this, or the fact that I'm actually honoring it with a post.

Now, if they added weight to the car for all the lighter male drivers, then there'd be a reasonable argument here. But as far as I can tell, there isn't.

Hey, I'm no expert on motorsports, nor do I feel an desire to be one. I just know a coward who's afraid of losing to a girl when I see one. If the weight issue is still too much for Mr. Gordon to handle, he can always get the flu or food poisoning and he'll close that weight gap real quick.

Finally, if he refuses to race, then all he really is doing is forfeit with different words.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well put! ~Katie

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well put! ~Katie

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home