Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Babysitting

Look at my picture there on right. What do you see?

Terror? Evil? Danger? Someon that should be locked away forever and kept out of public eye?

Well, to Little Miss Kaylee Blosser, it's all of the above.

Kaylee's brother had his tonsils out today, so his mom dropped her and her sister off with me today so she could rush up to Manhattan and be with her little boy.

Well, she dropped the kid in my arms, and ran. Literally. She was out of the door before I could say goodbye, but not before little Kaylee was squealing for her mom and trying to hit me.

I used to be great with kids, what happened?

Her big sister was a sweet kid though, and held her for me because Kaylee liked her. I took a page from a friend of mine who is a mother and showed her badgerbadgerbadger and Lions in Kenya to distract her. Hey, at least she didn't cry anymore.

An hour or so later, their grandma came and took them off my hands and out of my hair.

Now where did I put the Ibuprofen?

2 Comments:

Blogger Mela said...

Bwahahaha! I bet you put it right next to your brain. ^.^

1:41 PM  
Blogger Logan C. Adams said...

*pulls Ibuprofen out of ear*

Well, I'll be damned!

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home