Sunday, April 03, 2005

Rain, rain, go away, come again another day... like April 18

So it's raining outside. Harder than it did last Monday during that blasted Egg Hunt.

Thus, I stayed inside most of today. I cleaned a few things up here and there, and got a nice amount of rest in.

Last night I watched Falling Down, and went out for a walk in the rain. I had enough sense to wear clothes that didn't mind a soaking, but not enough to remember that being out in the rain got my dumb self sick in the first place.

But I had bigger, rather private issues on my mind that I was more worried over than my own health.

So I put my hat in my pocket and let the rain chill me to the bone, and it was some rain. There were times I had to claw at my eyes to squeegee enough water away from them to be able to see.

I crossed Taft Bridge six times over the course of an hour last night, and my coat was still soaking wet the next morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home