Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Random occurances

First off, thank you to my mother and those involved in my procurement of medicine to kill off this infection. Your efforts are appreciated.

That being said, I still feel like crap. I started taking the medicine this morning as soon as I got it, and my condition has improved a little bit since yesterday. I even stayed at work all day.

And my spirits are buoyed by the knowledge that this infection's death is currently underway. Revenge is a lovely thing.

Work was simple. I got an email from a reporter back home who had gotten my name and wanted to interview me on what I was doing for "Update," a quarterly magazine put out by my school.

I answered her questions, gave her some pics of myself in D.C., and included the URL of this blog.

So, Anna Morelock: You may be writing about me, but I'm writing about... you... back. um, ha?


We also had a guest speaker: Robert O'Neil, the director of the Thomas Jefferson Center for the Protection of Free Expression. O'Neil was a good speaker, and he got us psyched up for the upcoming Muzzles.

To top the day off I worked on what classes I shall enroll in come April 6. Three will be at the A.Q. School of Journalism, and I have a few ideas I'm still trying to decide between for the rest of my schedule. I'm open for suggestions for a Political Science Class.

I started writing the first installment of NATH a couple days ago, it will be done by May 1, maybe sooner. I'll keep you guys posted, no pun intended.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home