Thursday, March 24, 2005

Not the best of moods

Last night I came home in a lousy mood, due in part that I'd done a 13-hour workday and the metro ride home was stressful. Don't ask.

We went to the Washington Post today and had a nice little tour and they let us watch their 2:00 budget meeting. It was similar to those I went to at the Collegian, just more professional.

I finished my news story on this movie and I'll post it here tomorrow.

It was a good movie, but it messed me up because the events it documented happened at the same time as some events in my life that were... unfortunate. Seeing the dates flash on the screen brought part of it all back when I made the extremely stupid mistake of thinking "what was I doing when all this happened?"

So I'm still cooking a bit, but I'll make it through this. I always do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home