Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Angry Blogging. Stand back.

So I just realized I've been in a state of rage over something I can't talk about for a few weeks now without knowing it. This dawned on me today when I started losing my temper over a news story that didn't turn out like I'd hoped and became crystal clear when I started to shake at the extremities while waiting for the Metro train. I'm just not well right now.

What's bothering me? What part of "something I can't talk about" did you not understand there, bucko? Just be glad I let you in that deep, and don't ask again.

How angry? Banging-my-head-against-walls-randomly- angry, at this moment. I almost hit attacking-people-on-the-subway-angry, but I'm not there yet. Check back in a few days, this could get entertaining for all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home