Monday, June 18, 2007

Here I am

I've got a bunch of good news for today's post:

First, my boss said it's cool if I keep this personal blog going while I'm working at the Jamestown Sun, as long as I don't do anything stupid like violate the company's policy about personal blogs. So my blog shall live on to rant another day.

Second, You should all listen to Jon Troast. Right now. You don't have to buy anything, just use his Web site's player thingamabob to play a few songs. I recommend "Family" and "Was it ever really mine?"

Third, I get Internet and Cable Wednesday morning, and even though I don't have a TV yet I'm sure it will be very nice.

Finally, there was a really cool thunderstorm last night that totally nailed this region in general. I went out to get some shots of it. I'll try to post a lightning shot later. You should be grateful for it, I braved an onslaught of evil, cooperating mosquitoes to get this picture.

And that stuff they say about the horrible, nasty mosquitoes up here? It's True!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home