Saturday, June 16, 2007

5th Avenue Heartache (Think "The Wallflowers")

Well, I am here in North Dakota.

Moving up was fun, I stayed in a cheap hotel Tuesday night then moved into a big 1-bedroom apartment on Wednesday. I installed a window A/C unit on Thursday, hurting my back in the process, and the past two days have seen me doing plenty of stuff but doing it while moving ever-so-carefully.

I have my cell if you want to talk, and you can mail me letters at this address:

Logan C. Adams
805 5th Ave NE, Apt. 22
Jamestown, ND 58401

I start work on Monday at noon, and I'm really excited about that. The cable guy is coming on Wednesday next week to give me Internet and TV, although my actual TV set won't be arriving for a couple weeks. I'll gladly take the internet, though.

Well, that's all the news I have for now. Until next time, take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home