Friday, May 04, 2007

It is finished

My last daily issue of the Collegian ran today. I come to the verge of tears when I think back to all the weeks of this semester. The conflicts, the challenges, the triumphs, the failures. All of it, an incredible time.

I still have trouble believing it all. Hell, I often thought I'd never make it this far. But then, there were times when I was in high school when I thought I wouldn't live long enough to see college, and I was wrong then, too. I'm glad I was wrong.

The Collegian staff is meeting up in a few minutes for one last Hurrah down in Aggieville. I'm not going to get drunk, just have some fun in general and toast everyone with a Guiness. I graduate in a little over a week, I just have to make it through that week alive, first.

Here goes something.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've definitely had a good run with the Collegian!!

I'm sorry I won't be able to make it to your graduation party. I have to go to the College of Business graduation at 12:30, and then my family is going to KC for a wedding. I will, however, be there to watch you (and Samantha, Jocelyn and a few other friends) saunter across the stage! Good luck, Logan, and congratulations!

~Katie

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home