Thursday, August 03, 2006

Dreamblogging

I had a dream last night that I can't get out of my mind. It was one of those dreams that carried some sort of message with it, but I'm tired of carrying it in my head so I'm putting it here.

This dream had me at the wedding of a good friend of mine from Washington. It was in a giant church (the size of McCain Auditorium) with golden/tan walls and a high ceiling, at least 60 feet high. The place was packed.

He was getting married to a mutual friend of ours who is also in DC now and, naturally, I was taking pictures. I couldn't really tell if I was the official photographer or not, my camera was weird as hell. It was on the end of a four-foot rod that was bent at different angles, and I never hit the shutter or adjusted any controls. I just moved it around and it took a shot whenever I wanted it to. Weird.

But what really was strange to me the bride, a mutual friend of mine and the groom's, and they're a couple I sort of would expect to see together. I don't want to get into too many details.

After that was over, I had another: a recurring nightmare I've been having about getting trapped in a giant Wal-Mart from the future, a place so big it takes weeks to cross it on foot and dead bodies of shopaholics are found every month.

Ok, get your pens and notepads out. Start analysis now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home