Sunday, November 13, 2005

Propheteering...

The air outside is cold with the coming of winter, and the changing leaves tell me with each of their fallings that this will be a Merry Christmas season indeed.

There is something wonderful growing in the air, an almost-tangible mass of hope that I can't quite explain or describe yet still I know it is there.

For some reason, I can't help but think that something pure and glorious is coming this winter, something greater than any other holiday season. Something that will make the world better, something that will make us happier, something that will alter existence as we know it.

Or, just something that makes me talk a lot about nothing in particular.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gus said...

I'm glad you feel that way. :)

2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home