Sunday, January 30, 2005

Three weeks down, 11 to go

This is at least the 4th attempt I've made at this blog entry, and it may not be the last. We'll see.

Ok, ok, the fifth. teenth. fifteenth.

And I just deleted four paragraphs of words that I really didn't like. And a sentence that I was going to put after this one. You'd be surprised to know just how many words almost make it onto this blog then suddenly are cut down in their prime my me.

And I just deleted another 5 paragraphs of crappy writing.

Old plan: weekly retrospective/introspective

New plan: Roll Call post

I keep hearing from readers that they'd given my blog URL to a friend of theirs or a friend of mine or someone on the street. That's ok. I just want to know who is reading.

Thus, I do hearby require that every person who reads this post leave a comment on this very post consisting of their name.

Just to be certain, I cursed this post. Everyone who reads this post without leaving their name in a comment shall have their toes grow to the length of their fingers.

Then again, as Willy Wonka said, such a person would be able to play the piano with their feet.

So anyone who wants that, go ahead and not leave your name.

Me, I'm Logan C. Adams, I write this blog, and I suck at music. Thus, why would I want to play the piano with my feet?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Logan C. Adams said...

It's not like I was expecting it to work, oh well.

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't even remember how to play the piano with my hands, so toes that long would make me a freak.... Like I wasn't in the first place...
Mia

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drew Adams

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^^and that's the only way i could get my brother to put my name on this blog...thanks logan.
drew

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom says HI!

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home