Saturday, April 30, 2005

So much for that plan

This was going to be a post about how nice it was to take a trip up to the lake today and relax while watching the waves roll in and the birds fly.

Only I'm too pissed off to write about anything like that. You see, I was supposed to be at a dinner last night for the scholarship I was supposed to have recieved from K-State. I even told them, directly, that I would be there.

Only instead, I spent the day busting my back on oil changes and tire jobs at my dad's gas station and moving furniture in the room my mom is renovating in our house. I was too busy to remember the dinner thanks to the back pain and what not.

Fuck. I can only hope I can still get the scholarship.

***Addition***

I'm not saying it was their job to remember, oh no. I'm mad as hell with myself over that.

I'm mad because I was working my ass off for them when I was supposed to be at an important event.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home