Wednesday, December 22, 2004

One step closer

I got a Fedex package today from Scripps. It contained:
  1. My apartment keys
  2. a Metrorail card ($20.00)
  3. a Metrorail map
  4. a nice letter from Jody Beck with a cool development
That development is: Marwan Sadiq, an Iraqi who was a part of the Semester-in-Washington program this semester, will be staying with us for a few months this spring. This is uber-cool because I've been studying Arabic for three semesters now and I'd like a way of working on it while I'm in D.C.

I've been able to tie up most of the loose ends I must deal with before it's wheels-up on my flight, but there are a few left to deal with.
My thoughts have turned to the wardrobe I will have to purchase for this job, and I am scared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home