Monday, December 13, 2004

T minus: (Whatever the hell it is until January 8)

I showed my apartment to another person today, and at least one more person is interested. I hope someone moves in because I'm not paying rent on a place I'm not living in. If only my landlord saw it my way.
I've purchased my plane tickets, I will be arriving in D.C. at aroound 1 p.m. on the 8th of January, 2005 at Reagan International Airport. I hope I made the right decision.
Whatever the case, I've got tons more stuff to do before the end of the year, from my wardrobe to what's in my head, I'd better be ready.
I've also decided I'm going to be purchasing a Canon 20D DSLR this spring to cover news and use for myself. It costs $1,600, runs 5 fps, has 8.1 MP, and is, after all, made by my brand, Canon. It was either the 20D or the Nikon D70, which costs $1,300, runs 3 fps, has 6.3 MP, and is not my brand. Plus, the 20D is solid metal, while the Nikon is lightweight plastic. Any thoughts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home