Sunday, October 09, 2005

Pub-Crawl Aftermath

I talked to some people at the Collegian today about Pub Crawl, which was Friday night. I went to the pre-party, and while I didn't really get drunk I can't say I was sober either.

I was worried I had been obnoxious while under the influence of alcohol, which I've found affects my personality and attitude much more than my ability to walk or drive (I gave myself a field-sobriety test before driving home, I had perfect balance and I was perfectly capable of getting home.)

One of my fellow Collegian Staffers informed me that I was a good conversation with about 6-7 drinks (or was it 4-5?) in me, albeit somewhat depressing at times.

That's right, I may very well be a sad drunk. And all this time I thought I was a mean drunk. Huh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home