Saturday, August 27, 2005

Insomnia-induced update

I just wrote a long post about how I've been feeling lately and a few other things, but I decided that a posting a long, depressing diatribe about my lack of a personal life and my frustration with so many damned things wasn't a very mature thing to do. I'd like to say that writing it out helped me out personally, but I don't like lying to my readers. It's just wrong.

So instead, I shall post an old rhyme that keeps bobbing around in my head:
There was a girl
who had a curl
in the middle of her forehead;
and when she was good
she was very good
but when she was bad she was horrid!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mela said...

I think writing things out only helps when you actually keep them in some form, reread what you have written, and remind yourself why life isn't really as bad as you think it is. It's all about perception, silly. Personally, I almost always feel more capable of dealing with things after I've written my thoughts out, even if I don't feel better about the situation. Of course, I also have rules about journaling: I write for thirty minutes non-stop when I journal, because it forces me to continue writing on whatever subject. Some of my most insightful writing has come when I've been thinking "I really have nothing left to write". ... Totally off topic.

<3

Hope things get better for you, Logan. See you on Friday!

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home