Monday, April 11, 2005

A big thank you to the Moron in Black

Take a gander at this imbecile.

This jackass showed up at the Capitol today and scared a lot of people. My poor mother was one of them, and she wasn't even there.

She heard about some bomb threat at the Capitol today and called me scared, I assume, that her son had been blown up. I had watched the pictures be posted on the AP and Reuters wires and knew about it already because that AP, they're queeeeeeck.

I just told her I was ok, and that I hadn't heard a horrible explosion in the hour after the SWAT team wiped his sorry ass all over the capitol steps, (not the best metaphor, I'll admit) so I assumed everything was ok.

As I read it, he wanted to speak with the President. This is great, not only does this guy think he's Keanu Reeves or Johnny Cash(black clothes and sunglasses), he was at the wrong f*cking building!

In the end, all he got was a few scrapes and such, and had his stuff shot up by the bomb squad's water cannon.

Which is fine by me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kiddo....
I wasn't that scared....more like concerned with the situation with the Capitol...I was wondering if you got any pictures of the situation and maybe got a news story out on it....you know - the right place at the right time.....plus I thought maybe you may have known more then what was being "told" on the television. bye - Mom

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home